Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has divided the portfolios among 28 ministers more than a week after they were inducted into the cabinet.
Narottam Mishra has been made the home minister of Madhya Pradesh and has also been given the responsibility of parliamentary affairs and law and Justice ministries.
Yashodhara Raje Scindia has been given the responsibility of the ministry of sports and youth welfare as well as the ministry of technical education, skill development and employment in the government.
Here is a list of ministers:
* Narottam Mishra – Home, jail, parliamentary affairs and law
* Gopal Bhargava – Public works, cottage and village industries
* Tulsi Ram Silvat – Water resources, fisheries welfare and fisheries development
* Vijay Shah – Forest
* Jadgish Deora – Commercial taxes, finance, planning economic and statistics
* Bisahu Lal Singh – Food civil supplies and consumer protection
* Yashodhara Raje Scindia – Sports and youth welfare, technical education cell development and employment
* Bhupendra Singh – Urban development and housing
* Meena Singh Mandwe – Primitive caste welfare, Scheduled Caste welfare
* Kamal Patel – Farmers welfare and agricultural development
* Aidal Singh Kanshana – Public health engineering
* Govind Singh Rajput – Revenue, transport
* Brijendra Pratap Singh – Mineral resources, labour
* Vishwas Sarang – Medical education, Bhopal gas tragedy relief and rehabilitation
* Imarti Devi – Women and child development
* Prabhuram Chaudhary – Public health and family welfare
* Mahendra Singh Sisodia – Panchayat and rura