NEW DELHI: The wait of over 12 lakh students is finally over as CBSE announces the class 12 results on Board’s official portal today i.e., July 13, 2020. The Central Board of Secondary Education has made the CBSE class 12 result 2020 available on its official website — cbseresults.nic.in.
Like previous years, the Board has declared the class 12 results for Arts, Commerce and Science streams on the same day. Students can check their CBSE class 12 results from the official website of the Board —cbse.nic.in.
Direct Link: CBSE 12th Result 2020CBSE 12th results 2020 Highlights
– Students and parents can also access useful material and techniques to cope with result related anxiety at the CBSE website cbse.nic.in.
– CBSE Post-Result Tele-Counselling services will be available from July 13, 2020, to July 27, 2020, on all days from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
Centralized Toll-Free Number – 1800 11 8004:Choose any of the two options
IVRS: Recorded useful tips to deal with exam results 2020 and other information on tackling stress, important contact details, Covid-19 precautions and so on.
Live Tele-counselling: Tele-operators will connect students and parents to the principals, counsellors and special educators.
– To login in to Digilocker account, use CBSE registered mobile number, OTP and enter the last 6 digits of your roll number as security pin.
– CBSE 12th digital mark sheet, passing and migration certificates, skill certificates are available on DigiLocker mobile app. Students can use their Digilocker account credentials to download their certificates online. The Board has already sent the Digilocker account credentials to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
– This year, the CBSE Board has decided to replace the term ‘FAIL’ by the term “Essential Repeat”
– CBSE 12th Compartment exam date and time will also be released later after consultation with Central govt
– CBSE optional exam date and time will be announce later after consultation with Central govt.
– Marks obtained by a candidate in the CBSE optional exams will be treated as final for those who had opted to take these exams
– Students whose results have been declared can also opt for CBSE optional exams, if they wish so.
– CBSE will conduct an optional examination in the subjects whose examinations scheduled to be conducted from 01st July to 15th July 2020 as soon as conditions are conducive as assessed and decided by the Central Government.
– The board has announced the results on the basis of an alternate assessment scheme after the pending exams were cancelled in view of spike in COVID-19 cases. As per the four-pointer scheme, marks have been awarded on basis of marks scored by a student in his or her best performing subjects.
– As per CBSE, with 88.78 per cent pass percentage this year for Class 12, the pass percentage has increased by 5.38 per cent. Last year, the pass percentage was 83.40 per cent.
– A total of 87651 or 7.35 per cent students have been placed in Compartment list
– The number of students who scored>95% and above is 38686
– A total of 157934 students have scored>90% and above this year.
– Institution-wise Comparative Performance 2020
– Earlier, a fake release had surfaced on social media which stated that the CBSE 12th results will be announced on July 11 and 10th results will be out on July 13.
– The CBSE Board has announced that no merit list will be released this year due to Covid-19
– Class 12 results of 400 students could not be computed as per decided assessment scheme; their results will be announced later: CBSE
– Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 examinati